The Studies and Projects Unit (E&P) is part of the Studies and Planning Office (AEP) and aims to help Técnico play an active role in national and international projects not only as applicant but also as partner within AEP’s areas of action, while developing studies and opinions to support decision-making processes of IST’s governing bodies. In addition, it cooperates in the development of monitoring systems of the School’s key activities, with emphasis on integration into working life, graduate employability and also research and development. E&P includes two Observatories: the Employability Observatory (OEIST) and the University Rankings Observatory.
Spheres of activity
- Studies and projects on higher education;
- Integration into working life and employability;
- Scientific output indicators and bibliometric studies;
- Questionnaire- and interview-led surveys;
- Other studies and projects.
E&P is available for any type of cooperation in these areas, among other fields of interest, as well as for supplying data and information through the following contacts.